Adams brings you high power testing solutions from HBK, Denmark which is originally from Nicolet Instrument Technologies. We offer modular platform for fast measurements of electrical and mechanical parameters. A transient recorder, data recorder and data acquisition system – all in one. Thanks to its modular architecture it is equipped for any high speed measurement task. Build your own configuration consisting of a mainframe, data acquisition card and Perception software.
High-voltage measurements are time-consuming and cost-intensive. Therefore, security and efficiency were allocated highest priority in HBK’s isolation test instrumentation. You can unreservedly place your trust in the leading isolation system provided by HBK worldwide for precise transfer of your measurement signals to the data acquisition system:
- Secure data transmission in high-voltage environments thanks to fiber-optic isolation
- Worldwide use and proven a thousand times over – already in the 4th generation
- Cost-efficient transient recorder for applications with low channel counts
- Top-class measurement technology through optimal integration of hardware and software
Tests in high-voltage areas, such as lightning and switching impulse tests place extraordinary demands on the test equipment used. HBM high-voltage products enable reliable measurement data acquisition thanks to electrical isolation, electromagnetic immunity and many other features. The devices have been tried and tested and are used in thousands of applications worldwide. Typical applications include:
- Testing of switching systems, such as switching devices and fuses
- Lightning impulse tests, for example, for testing transformers, surge protectors, isolators and switching systems
- Determination of current zero-crossing.
- Circuit breaker and switchgear testing
- Lightning impulse analysis
- Switching impulse analysis
- Analysis of transient recovery voltage (TRV)
- Power and efficiency of electric drives
For more information: High-voltage data acquisition solutions