DTS offers a unique data acquisition system (DAQ) designed specifically for Aerospace Flight Testing with real-time streaming in IRIG-106 and store-in-place recording to non-volatile flash memory (up to 400k samples per second), universal sensor support and IEEE 1588 PTPv2 Ethernet communication for Flight Tests.
DTS flight-ready data acquisition systems (DAQ) are SWaP-optimized for low size, weight and power. Each Aerospace Data Recorder works standalone or can be networked for high channel Aerospace Testing. The SLICE6 AIR data recorder offers real-time streaming in IRIG-106 (Ch10 or TmNS), plus onboard data recording to flash memory for Aerospace Tests.
- Collecting in-flight physical measurements on aircraft including drones, planes and helicopters
- Measuring structural integrity, strain, vibration, etc.
- Configurable systems to support a variety of applications and channel counts
- Size, mass and power constraints
- Costly and noisy slip rings for rotating applications
- Complicated test set-ups, including long cable runs between sensors and data acquisition
- Weather and temperature extremes
- Miniature, rugged DTS data acquisition systems and sensor
- Standalone recorders with microprocessor, excitation, signal conditioning
- Modular and portable, easily configures from 3 to100s of channels
- Supports a variety of sensors including IEPE, plus built-in sensor options
- Positioning DAS near the sensors eliminates long cable runs, improves data quality & reduces noise
- MIL-STD-810G rated systems available for temperature, altitude, shock & vibration
- IP68 rated systems available, eliminates concerns with condensation due to quick elevation changes
- Store in place reliability, data writes directly to non-volatile flash memory
- Easy system set-up with intuitive software