Portable Data Acquisition Systems
m+p VibPilot is m+p international’s compact 2/4/8-channel hardware platform tailored to meet the high requirements of today’s vibration control and dynamic signal analysis. It is a complete multi-purpose solution using our proven m+p VibControl, m+p Analyzer and m+p Coda software for vibration control and dynamic signal analysis applications.
Operation Indoors and Outdoors
Compact and rugged, m+p VibPilot has a robust look and feel and a clearly arranged front panel with four or eight BNC connectors. Thanks to its dust-proof design you can operate it indoors or outdoors even under harsh conditions. m+p VibPilot provides both Ethernet and USB connectivity to a host PC or laptop and is operated by either an external AC mains power supply or by DC supply, e. g. for in-car operation. The optional battery makes the m+p VibPilot ideally suited for a full range of portable measurement and analysis applications in the field and in the lab. The fan-less, noise-free operation facilitates noise measurements requiring a quiet environment.
Vibration Controller & Dynamic Signal Analyzer with Outstanding Performance
Based on the latest generation of IC technology, m+p VibPilot provides high-precision measurement ability and impressive real-time performance in signal analysis. With 24-bit sigma-delta A/D converters and up to 204.8 kHz sampling rate the instrument allows for alias-protected measurements in a frequency range up to 80 kHz and more than 120 dB spurious-free dynamic range. TEDS support allows automatic front-end setup. Two precision low-noise analog outputs are available together with hardware shutdown circuitry which ramps down the source signals in a controlled manner in case of emergency.
- 2, 4 or 8 analog input channels
- 204.8 kHz simultaneous sampling, 24 bits
- IEPE sensor conditioning user selectable on each channel
- TEDS support
- 2 source output channels
- Safety shutdown and power loss protection for source channels
- 2 tacho inputs
- Digital I/O’s for remote control
- DSP powered real-time processing
- Synchronization of multiple m+p VibPilot front-ends
- Ethernet and USB host interfaces
- Battery option for portable applications
- Compact, dust-proof, rugged housing
- Fan-less, noise-free operation
- AC/DC supply, only 20 W power consumption