The Crash Simulation Test system is a direct catapult able to propel the guided specimen platform (sled) up to the programmed speed, and decelerate it according to the regulation required impact curves.
- ECE R16
- ECE R17
- ECE R80
- ECE R44
- FMVSS 213
- Other (under request)
Propulsion can be selected between bungee cords or electric drive. Deceleration can be selected between polyurethane tubes or bending bar barrier.
- Cost effective solution for homologation and COP tests
- Modular, upgradable system
- High speed accuracy: pulses predictable and repeatable
- User friendly software
- Pre-brake option
- Turn-key supply, including civil work definition & supervisión
- Integration of auxiliary equipment (DAS, high speed video, lighting, …)