The SLICE Pedestrian Headform Impactor integrates the ultra-small SLICE NANO data acquisition system into a cable-free solution for pedestrian safety testing. Offering the ultimate in flexibility and reliability, the headform is armed via a PC, disconnected, then powered and launched any time without trailing cables.
Embedding the data recorder eliminates trailing cables that may get tangled or cause issues with noise or data loss. The turn-key solution is engineered to maintain proper mass, center of gravity (CG) and moments.
• Cable-free operation
• Engineered to assure proper mass, CG and moments
• Level trigger or contact closure
• Intuitive, easy-to-use software
• Embedded data recorder supports a triaxial accelerometer, data writes directly to16 GB flash memory
• Optional 3-axis angular rate sensor (ARS)
• Integrated internal battery
• Complies with ISO 6487 and SAE J211 recommended practices, as well as NHTSA and FAA requirements